Modded Mustang Forums banner

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
yeah man i know what you mean.. i feel like i'm barely faster than these stock honda civics, and i can't stand it.. that's all gonna change though.

powder springs is in cobb county and about 20-30 minutes northwest of atlanta.. i love it here.. close enough to the city incase i ever need anything, but far enough away to have atleast a little bit of privacy. why do you want to retire to georgia? is it our endless supply of cheap, rustfree cars? :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
yeah man i know what you mean.. i feel like i'm barely faster than these stock honda civics, and i can't stand it.. that's all gonna change though.

powder springs is in cobb county and about 20-30 minutes northwest of atlanta.. i love it here.. close enough to the city incase i ever need anything, but far enough away to have atleast a little bit of privacy. why do you want to retire to georgia? is it our endless supply of cheap, rustfree cars? :D
he e he he e hh not exactly. I'm from south florida, but that's not the most (economically) feasible place to retire plus I'm looking at purchasing a home and I can avoid paying rediculously high insurance premiums due to hurricanes, the cost of living in Georgia is way-better than that of Florida. I want to be about 45 mins to an hour from the Florida state line so when I do want to go home or catch a Daytona 500, I'm relatively close. Plus I'm no penguin. I freak out if it get's too cold! lol So I know I need to keep it in Southern Georgia..lol

·
Registered
141 Posts
Man thats a Bad A$$ ride!! I love the street sleeper look. who built your kit and how far back does your downpipe go??

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
It's in September issue of 5.0 mustang and superfords

Check it out in 5.0 mustang and superfords this months issue, that be September

81 - 88 of 88 Posts