Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres some pics of my car i just got it back from the body shop i love it the body shop still has the wing and the trim down the side there gonna come to my house and put it on i wanted the car back so i could get started and they had to wait for some more paint to paint them ill post some pics when i get the motor in it and the roll cage

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
looks very nice now its time for a trip to the interior shop :D

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
nice.. sorry you have a convertable though... how bout some pics of the engine

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
nevermind u posted pics a while ago of it.. keep up the good work..

·
Registered
437 Posts
Nice paint job, looks great!

·
Registered
81 Posts
paint job looks very very good. those tail lights have to go it brings everything down. and the cowl you have between the hood and the windsheild im not a fan of at all other than that the car looks great

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everbody the paint job didnt really cost me much the guy that did it is a friend of mine we were in iraq together so he hooked me up he owns a body shop and they do alot of custom work i might have 1500 in the body work and paint job the taillight really look good there really tinted dark but it doesnt look like it in the pic i guess from the flash im gonna order the rollcage seats and a few more things this weekend so i can get started on it im not putting a back seat in it im doing a fiberglass sub and amp encloser i build and install car audio in my spare time ill keep posting pics of it as i get stuff done just keep this site going just reading the forums on here have helped me out alot thanks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts