Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was looking through my pics and I figured I would post up some pics from when I got it to now, notice I didn't say finished, cause we all know they are never truly finished. Enjoy. Let me know what ya think.
Day one.
image.jpg

·
PhD in Procrastinology
4,897 Posts
Are you trying to hide from cops with that dark ass tint? Like the color, I think. Take more of your car now. And for God's sake, get a Photobucket account and post decent size pics so I don't have to click on them...I'm lazy

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm trying to get the other pics up, but my iPhone is being a pain in the ass.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey I got a photobucket account, it's on my laptop. Which works great when I have wifi. Yet I'm out in the field working and can't put the photobucket app on my iPhone as its my work phone.

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
Well, you should get photobucket.....everybody says its easy :) lol

Wtf, they give you an iPhone but you can't put anything on it? That's gay

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love my pro-dumps, there 2.5". They sound great with the full length headers and x-pipe.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lets try this again. day one as i brought her home

the first change was the cobra wheels

then some engine work.

Which lead to needing this.

Then I added these

Then one morning I woke up to this.

So I decided to do this.

I brought it home like this.

but I wasn't happy, so I made more changes. which started with tinted windows and smoked lx taillights.

Then I replaced the stock headlights with one piece smoked headlights.

as you can see in the last pic, the running horse was missing. So I ordered one and painted it black to go with the theme of the car.

And thats it for now, more changes are on the way. First up is a 351w swap.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
here is the engine pic that didn't load.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I forgot the new shifter i put in. This pic isn't mine, i got it off latemodelresto.com. i haven't taken a pic of mine yet. But that is the same shifter and leather boot I have.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I never found out. the bad part is my name isn't micheal and i'm not hispanic. Micheal lived next door to me, he is hispanic, and his five-0 isn't blue, it's red. and no my front windshield isn't tinted.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you. Yes it is, I love that color, and when my car got keyed i decided to just have it redone in that color. I'm thinking about replacing the hood with a 6" carbon fiber hood.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Nice . Sucks that someone would f with it, but it turned out for the better looking ride. I have the same steering wheel.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts