Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I knew i said i would post up pics in my newbie thread but i couldnt find any good ones :D. I finally uploaded some to my photo bucket and here they are. Since ive posted in the newbie section a couple of weeks ago Ive added, FRPP 4.10 Gears and a MGW Shifter. Big thanks to mrdestboi (chris) who helped me with the mgw install. Hope you guys/gals enjoy my pics

Before:

After wheels,lowering kit and tint

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice ride! Looks real good. What rims are those?
Thanks man I love it but when im on bigger message boards than the one i usually post on (lamustangclub) and i see all the other GTs that are modded like crazy it makes me wanna work harder for mods. The rims are 20X9 and are made by kmc :usa
Nice man!! What lowering springs/package do you have??
I have the eibach sportline kit. Im actually going to start looking for a better set up maybe coilovers. The car is a little too low at times. Thanks for all the nice comments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Very nice looking ride.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Looks good man:cool:

·
Registered
818 Posts
Nice looking ride...love the rims. Welcome!

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Love the rims, go with the color nice. Sweet ride.

·
booooost'd
7,545 Posts
Thanks man I love it but when im on bigger message boards than the one i usually post on (lamustangclub) and i see all the other GTs that are modded like crazy it makes me wanna work harder for mods.
I definatly know what you mean! I feel the same way. I get excited because i just did a modd, and then feel like crap when i see other peoples cars on this site who have done way more.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
G.O. FTMFW.....I love my G.O

1 - 20 of 65 Posts