·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anybody tell me how to actually put the picture in the post, and not the link?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:kneel

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm getting there...thanks for the tips

·
Born to be Wild
3,179 Posts
I'm getting there...thanks for the tips
dont worry ya have 2 start some where:D

nice pics, what's the chin spoilers name, how long did it take to put on....

Did you push the vette out of the way to fit in his spot or what:p

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i bought the chin spoiler and fr500 decklid blackout from a guy in the classifieds here...its the frpp one, but I'm pretty sure its just a flat black cdc classic spoiler that ford bought and sold for more $$$. Went on perfectly...bolts into factory holes and uses double sided tape on the front. Took about 30 min.

·
Born to be Wild
3,179 Posts
i bought the chin spoiler and fr500 decklid blackout from a guy in the classifieds here...its the frpp one, but I'm pretty sure its just a flat black cdc classic spoiler that ford bought and sold for more $$$. Went on perfectly...bolts into factory holes and uses double sided tape on the front. Took about 30 min.
:cool: looks good, i was thinking it looked like the aggressive style instead of the classic

I was thinking about adding 1 myself (sometime)

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
i get it. you're gonna make it an even race by racing the vettes in reverse. lol.

·
Registered
543 Posts
i especially like the one where it is with the vettes you post this pic with this above it:kneel
How the heck did you get that picture? Like how do people make smiley's and custom pictures like that appear in posts

1 - 20 of 34 Posts