Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It finally stopped raining and I got to take a couple pictures of my stang.

I just got it back from the shop earlier this week. I had a 03-04 cobra bumper painted and installed with fogs, bezels, and chin spoiler for $450:D

Future mods include a termi hood, new spoiler (saleen or termi), hypercoated rims, and lowering springs.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, but that has to come after the hood. Previous owner drove it under a school bus and scraped the hood to the metal. You can see it in the 3rd picture

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Good looking GT... Not being a wise ass or anything but I was wondering if you can see well at night with those headlights? I only ask cause I've had aftermarket lamps in the past and have been burned because of funny light patterns and not being to aim them well and that sort of thing..

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its a 2000 V6. It was in a wreck a long time ago, and a local mustang collect restored it, but he only had GT parts in his salvage yard. So he made it as a GT, but with a V6. Yeah its poser, but I dont claim it as a GT.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh and just to clarify, the billet hood scoop is there because the old bumper had billet in it.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good looking GT... Not being a wise ass or anything but I was wondering if you can see well at night with those headlights? I only ask cause I've had aftermarket lamps in the past and have been burned because of funny light patterns and not being to aim them well and that sort of thing..
Im running after market bulbs in them

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
looks like someone is jealous because they cant land on the moon :shiftyeyes

:shiftyeyes

:lmao

Good lookin car bro, Can't wait to see it in person. Sucks about the hood, but atleast your getting it replaced. I have to agree with the headlights. some smoked or smoked with clear corners will look good on there. That is just my view tho, its your car. Get you some chrome saleens, lower, and change the headlights and that thing will look mean as hell.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Chrome Saleens with H&R Sportline springs. Will look amazing. That or Chrome Bullitts. I always liked the look of chrome bullitts on a black mustang

1 - 17 of 17 Posts