Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never really made a thread with pics of the Cobra so I decided why not take the pics from the threads that do have my car in it, and put it here? so here you guys go.

Some are from a car show it was in, and others are from a day wraitherlx and I took some quick pics.

my LED tail lights

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Someone needs some 18" 03/04's :yes

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Nice termi man. Black cobras are :love

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
love the headlights.. good looking car brotato

·
November 08 ROTM
1,356 Posts
pics of the tails on? always wondered what LED's looked like. great looking Cobra!

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Needs a nice wash.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
here is his motor pic

here are his LED's and pictures of his sound system setup

·
Premium Member
1,635 Posts
Never really made a thread with pics of the Cobra so I decided why not take the pics from the threads that do have my car in it, and put it here? so here you guys go.

Some are from a car show it was in, and others are from a day wraitherlx and I took some quick pics.

my LED tail lights

having trouble looking at pic's with that avatar bouncing around:eek::rolleyes:

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm gonna have to get some new pics with the new rotors. I think I'm gonna go with some H&R springs, and some black chrome either fr500s or some GT4 wheels.

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
they're not bugs...paint chips, and some small scratches from a minor fender bender I was in.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
there not bugs...paint chips, and some small scratches from a minor fender bender I was in.
hmmmm... I wonder if those shitty worn down front pads had anything to do with that:)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts