Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to take a few pics after a quick wash today. Just got in 6000K HIDs in the main and fog lights and I also decided to tint the turn signals and side markers after I saw the write up by NamelessLiar. Turned out a lot better than I thought and I'm glad I didn't decide to buy black turn signals last month!
Hoping to get my windows tinted soon, maybe some louvers, and I really want to get the 2010 style side mirrors, then I'm saving for wheels and tires!

Before Tint

After tint

Side markers on/off after tint

6000K HIDs from Houseofhid.com

·
Registered
691 Posts
looks great man! whered you get the tint for the signals&markers?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
691 Posts
yea ive looked into buying the signals and markers that are already tinted but its alot....im scared to tint my own but yours turned out great, i might just have to give it a shot!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How do you like the HID'S?
Its like night and day to be honest. I had them in my last vehicle and I absolutely love them. IMO houseofhid.com hands down has the brightest ones I've ever seen. The company is from Kansas City and one of my friends knows the guy that owns it so I got a pretty sweet deal on them all.

Grabber I'd say go for it! The write up was very helpful and I was afraid of ruining them so I think that helped me in making sure I was doing a good job with them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts