Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, for those of you who don't know, I go to school at a place that teaches Avionics as well as Airfram and Powerplant. Right behind our school is a small little airstip owned by Bell Aero. The parking lot that I park in for class most of the time is beautful right at about 5:30 PM. So here are some pics from today.

My favorite

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
Very cool man. That place has some potential for very. Cool pics. I like the silo in the back. Just be careful with the shadows from that chain link fence.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very cool man. That place has some potential for very. Cool pics. I like the silo in the back. Just be careful with the shadows from that chain link fence.
Yeah. I noticed that when I blew the pics up on here. I kinda did this on the flash because the 'security guard' out there doesn't like me because somebody wanted me to rev it one day and she said I was causing a disturbance to other classes. I told her that classes aren't even in session and go mind her own business... She didn't like that too well. Oh well.

There's always another day to get these pics. Maybe sometime during the weekend I can get soem great shots but that's if I can ever get one off of work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts