Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well i finally went out and got her clean and took some pics.

What do you think?

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Nice and clean...

I hate all black rims, but thats just my opinion!

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.
Thats how i was at first too, i hated all black rims. But when i compared black rims and chrome rims, the black won me over.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Thanks.
Thats how i was at first too, i hated all black rims. But when i compared black rims and chrome rims, the black won me over.
Black rims with chrome lip, I love.

But completely black rims , idk just doesn't do it.

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
limo tint, blacked out head and taillights thing would look bangin

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
limo tint, blacked out head and taillights thing would look bangin
Yeah, thats what im thinking, but I can not find head/tail light covers that i like. None of them seem to look any good. They all look cheap to me.

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
Yeah, thats what im thinking, but I can not find head/tail light covers that i like. None of them seem to look any good. They all look cheap to me.
black out tint man, its the only way IMO it doesn't give that bulky cover effect

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
black out tint man, its the only way IMO it doesn't give that bulky cover effect
Yeah thats what I want to do, but one of my friends was tellin me i can get pulled over for it. is that true?

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
Yeah thats what I want to do, but one of my friends was tellin me i can get pulled over for it. is that true?
depends on the state usually they wont pull you over just for that but if you get pulled over for say speeding and it is illegal to have tinted lights they may tack the charge on if they are a dick, usually if light shines through fine then they wont bother you

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
depends on the state usually they wont pull you over just for that but if you get pulled over for say speeding and it is illegal to have tinted lights they may tack the charge on if they are a dick, usually if light shines through fine then they wont bother you
Awesome. Thank you
Yeah, down here the cops are crazy about speeding. At least towards me they are. But maybe its my lead foot :)

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
yeah road cops are usually dicks cause they have nothing better to do

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^^^^^^^^
thanks

·
Registered
77 Posts
looks great! But personally I don't like any extra writing on my car, even if it Mustang, which seems a little redundant.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I deffinitly with ssstang. I love the black with a chrome lip. Thats why i got mine :) Im movin up in the world! haha jk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts