Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my baby. New to this fourm so I figured I'd introduce my self with some pics of my better half. Let me know what you think.

I'm going to post some pics of diffrent grill's let me know which one you like better.

Power House Turbo 11PSI &13PSI, 18x10 staggered black bullit wheels, Custom shaker hood fit to turbo.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys so which grill do you like better in the center or the stock grill.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
nice ride and nice numbers too!

·
Registered
600 Posts
u lowered or no?

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Very nice. I like the lights either way but I would put them in the middle if it were mine.

Edit: After further review, I have changed my mind and like the lights on the outside. Makes it match the strong look you have going.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Welcome and nice ride

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Welcome. Good to see another redfire car on here. I love the chin spoiler.

I think that the stock grill looks way better.

·
Absens haeres non erit
2,807 Posts
****ing Awesome! Redfire all the way!

Also stock grille! I had a billet upper and lower, until it got destroyed by a piece of tire on the highway. I actually like my car better now without the grille!

Another thing...

Do you guys like the yellow fog lights look, it is very popular in Europe. So since I don't have conventional fogs I was thinking about putting yellow bulbs in my driving lights. Do yhall think that would look good?

Sorry to hijack the thread.

Semper Fi

·
Registered
510 Posts
Welcome and beautiful car. I prefer the stock light setup and am a huge fan of the shaker.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts