Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want tto show you all my new mustang but says i have to change the resultion maunaullly to 800/600 how do i do that ?

·
MM's Resident Muffler Shop
3,048 Posts
just load your pics to photobucket and use the pics link button (little yellow one at the top of the reply box)

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
???? ummm why are you calling me a ***??? not very nice way to treat a new member ??? hope your kidding around!
what? dude, that's my sig pic.. it automatically shows it every time i post.. don't take offense dude.. i just helped you with your pic.. chill..

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
The nice thing about photo sites is how these posts will long survive the images uploaded to those accounts.

Every time I find some cool information in an old forum post somewhere, I always find the images gone or removed and end up quite annoyed.

I personally try to upload to the local forum so the pics survive with the text. Basically so people searching two years from now can still see everything.

</rant>

·
MM's Resident Muffler Shop
3,048 Posts
its cause they got a black sheep instead of a swan... or somethin like that :shiftyeyes

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I know I'd be pissed if my GT priced car was now barely faster than a V6 and gets worse mileage.

2010 owners must really be slapping themselves for not waiting. Or they just don't care and should have got a Hyundai since cars are so uninteresting :)

Personally I think the 2010 people just paid for a 2005 GT with a body kit and CAI. The next real GT in the 2010 styling is the 2011.

·
Registered
99 Posts
well played sir, if they knew about the 2011 and just couldnt wait then thats thier own fault. but i almost made the same mistake as well, thank god they canceled my order cause of lack of time. they pushed me into a 2011 at the same price of the 2010. great deal for me

1 - 20 of 36 Posts