Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Back from the Dead
1,016 Posts
I like your vinyls/stripes, they are awesome and you don't see them too often. Is there a specific name for them?

·
What's this Photoshop?
2,426 Posts
Nice pics, car looks good. For the stripes I've only ever seen them on a grand sport corvette but they were over the tire.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Hmm, stripes on the driver side but not the passenger?

Car looks really nice man. I wish I knew someone with camera skills that could take rolling shots for me.

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Lookin good, clean!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I like your vinyls/stripes, they are awesome and you don't see them too often. Is there a specific name for them?
Thanks, not really a specific name for them just something that me and my buddy did. We were going to do grand sport but that was a corvette thing.
We just moved them back further and made the wider and called them CT stripes.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hmm, stripes on the driver side but not the passenger?

Car looks really nice man. I wish I knew someone with camera skills that could take rolling shots for me.
Do like me, marry a good photographer. lol

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Looks great man!

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
you're supposed to make the stripes go from the fenderwell to the hood, silly goose! it's not a corvette thing, it was a shelby cobra thing before it was a corvette thing.

car looks great though

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
I have private nets. They came grey , I painted th black and made a custom centercap.
Hmm ill have to check them out, its hard to tell what they look like

I'm not a huge fan of red cars (black is tits, and you know it :p ), but that looks badass man. Well done.
You got it backwards duh, its red then black silly:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts