Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody have any pictures of dumps/turndowns on an LX?

i'd like to dump my exhaust because i like the sound of it, but i like the way my tail pipes look right now..

·
Registered
685 Posts
I think I saw some you tube clips where the guys actually got some good under car shots

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
i'd also be interested

·
Registered
288 Posts
I'd like to see some pics too... the only company that i've heard of that makes dumps is Mac. Anyone have experience with these? Good quality?

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
just put a turn down right after the muffeler u can get them at any checker or autozone..

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
what do you want to see pics for if you like the sound thats what matters...how many people stop by and say sweet mustang can I look underneath....lol....just kidding guys

·
Registered
396 Posts

im working on a link right now for you tube. its the stock exhaust on my lx with the only change being 40 series flowmasters. and i havent had a chance to weld the downpipes on, you can use the piece of piping that goes up and over the axle for your downpipe, just cut how much you want off.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Not an Lx but this is my car with the exhaust that me and my buddy built and we put some turn downs on after the flows.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
anybody have any pictures of dumps...

i'd like to dump ... right now..
Dude, google "two girls one cup" and watch the video.

·
Registered
292 Posts
no u have to look up two girls one finger now, its the sequel haha, oh and if you want to see the most ****ed up thing in the world then look up the BME pain olympics, so dudes think it is cool to chop there stuff off.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Look up "****ed to death by a horse"

that is the most ****ed up thing I have seen, the dude dies of a perforated colon

·
Registered
288 Posts
i dont think i want to see that... i hope u only hear about these videos and not actually think, "you know what, i'll search for ****ed to death by a horse today" lol

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
next time i'll be more specific of what i want to see pictures of.. lol

i like the fact that i can see my tail pipes, but i like the sound of turndowns

1 - 20 of 60 Posts