Modded Mustang Forums banner
21 - 40 of 60 Posts
i dont think i want to see that... i hope u only hear about these videos and not actually think, "you know what, i'll search for ****ed to death by a horse today" lol
Yeah, actually I was watching this video of Joe Rogan from Fear factor and his reaction to watching the 2 girls one cup video and he mentions the ****ed to death by a horse video and the BME pain Olympics, so i had to watch both those videos.

Anyway, as for the dumps, just put dumps on there and leave the LX pipes on there too, but not hooked up...then you'll have the look of LX pipes and the sound of dumps.

Discussion starter · #23 ·
Yeah, actually I was watching this video of Joe Rogan from Fear factor and his reaction to watching the 2 girls one cup video and he mentions the ****ed to death by a horse video and the BME pain Olympics, so i had to watch both those videos.

Anyway, as for the dumps, just put dumps on there and leave the LX pipes on there too, but not hooked up...then you'll have the look of LX pipes and the sound of dumps.
good idea.

Yea you could do that, but then whats the point of having tailpipes on there that arent functional.

hey I have a quick question, what do u disconnect to be able to start ur car without putting the clutch in, and what is the main reason behind it. Someone told me that people are doing it so there is no pressure on the crank or something??? I have a 94 gt

hey I have a quick question, what do u disconnect to be able to start ur car without putting the clutch in, and what is the main reason behind it. Someone told me that people are doing it so there is no pressure on the crank or something??? I have a 94 gt
That's the most unsafe thing i have ever heard. :eek:

god i hope i dont get flamed.. but one of my ricer friends has a civic with a b18 in it and you can crank it without the clutch in. i dono if he did it himself though. he was like "make sure its in neutral!" =P

Like others said, there isn't really anything to see with dumps.
I made a set using the curved parts of my old Flowmaster tail pipes and two 2.5 clamps, they fit and looked great. You can cut them at any angle and length you desire. If you screw it up, cut another one. If you have any 2.5 tail pipes laying around, you have enough curved sections that you could make at least 4 pairs of 2.5 dumps.

god i hope i dont get flamed.. but one of my ricer friends has a civic with a b18 in it and you can crank it without the clutch in. i dono if he did it himself though. he was like "make sure its in neutral!" =P
The first car I ever owned was a 1985 GTi, that had no neutral safety switch and you could literally move the car under the power of the starter.

The first car I ever owned was a 1985 GTi, that had no neutral safety switch and you could literally move the car under the power of the starter.
my mustang will do that

to see what they look like, how far they come out of the muffler, how much they go down, what they look like from under the car, how the car looks without tailpipes, etc.
mine don't hang down past the muffler. They are about 5-6 inches past the muffler, 2.5" in diameter, and have a rounded 90* bend in them, pointing the hole straight at the ground.

I had my exhaust shop make my dumps, weld them on, and also weld my H pipe together...all for about $80 which is about average for an hours work in my area. Sorry no pics, but look online at something like a Mac Prodump...

In my opinion, i like the dumps to be flush with the bottom of the muffler, instead of hanging down.

Quit being skeered and do it...

21 - 40 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.