Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car is currently in storage for the next 2.5 years while serve a overseas assignment in Japan. It dynoed near 500 HP to the rear wheels. I have a brand new 4lb lower pulley in the box that I didn't get to install before storing the car. I am sure with that and my new tune it will be well over 500HP and 500 Torque to the rear wheels. I really miss the car. Just thought being a newbie here I would post pictures of it.

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Nice...

I have always enjoyed the pictures of your car...

·
Registered
353 Posts
Is that a stock color? It's purdy.

·
Registered
5,372 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks again for all the compliments. The color is called "Competition Orange" and it is a actually a Ford color. It was the rarest color in 2004 for the Cobras. They made 281 of them in a coupe and 72 of them in the vert. It was the second rarest color ever put out in a cobra only second to Satin Silver in 2003 (just by a few production numbers).

In the right light, it sometimes looks red.

The car has 19K miles on it and it will have the same amount of miles on it when I pick it up in mid-2009. I plan to never sell this car. It is too much fun.

·
Banned
169 Posts
hopefully you've got someone you trust to go start it up once and a while, to let in run a little bit and let the battery charge, plus it's not good to let fuel sit in the tank for that long, so hope you were almost on "Empty" when you put her in storage, running bad fuel through your engine is not good. (especially if it's two year old bad gas).

beautiful car though. like it very much.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Good call on never selling it! haha. Beautiful car. Best of luck over there and enjoy the car when you get back!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts