Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just want to thank orangeRcode for helping me out and providing the workspace and the tools. anyways they look good but im going to have to roll the fender lips in the though. when the car torques over hard or hits a bump its getinto the rear tires a little bit

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
Lookin good and I see we have some new wheels. Sweet.

I have never noticed how similar our cars look until just now........

·
Registered
748 Posts
what springs you use?
what size tires at all 4 corners?
i like that cowl hood....who is it by?

very nice. need some daylight pix too lol.

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah it just got really stormy outside so it will be a couple days before i can get some good ones. its a cervinis 2 1/2 cobra rr hood. the springs are eibach sportlines, and the wheels are ctr gt wheels 18x9 all the way around, 275/35/18 nitto 555r on the fronts and 295/35/18 bfg kdw (will be getting nitto drag radials here very soon) im probably also selling the rear wheels and gonna get the 10.5 deep dish in the same style

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
just want to thank orangeRcode for helping me out and providing the workspace and the tools. anyways they look good but im going to have to roll the fender lips in the though. when the car torques over hard or hits a bump its getinto the rear tires a little bit

So you're deciding to keep er?

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nope just mkaing it look prettier for whoever buys it!!!

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Wow thats a nice size drop you got there. I assume bigger tires will still be able to fit the rear with no problem right?

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well not right now. ill have to go with a different back spacing plus have the fenderrolled

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
Very nice!

On a side note, I took my car to the city this weekend and spent a little time on NW Expressway and even made a pass on 39th. I didn't spend much time there, just enough to get beat by a WS6 T/A with a monster cam. Even though it was breif, I still saw a lot of nice cars of all shapes and sizes and decided that I'm most definitely going to make a lot more trips that way once the weather gets nicer and actually enjoy this car instead of letting it rot in the driveway like my Z/28.

I'll send you a PM the next time I plan on heading that way so we can meet up.

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Very nice!

On a side note, I took my car to the city this weekend and spent a little time on NW Expressway and even made a pass on 39th. I didn't spend much time there, just enough to get beat by a WS6 T/A with a monster cam. Even though it was breif, I still saw a lot of nice cars of all shapes and sizes and decided that I'm most definitely going to make a lot more trips that way once the weather gets nicer and actually enjoy this car instead of letting it rot in the driveway like my Z/28.

I'll send you a PM the next time I plan on heading that way so we can meet up.
were you on slicks and skinnies? if so you drove right by me in the walmart parking lot on nw expressway. hit me up next time you come down here and you can come and play with us!!!!! steven, -405-863-0623

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Sweet color! :D Looks good, how much did you lower it?

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i don know exactly how much but its low. i thin 1.75 in the front and 2.2 in the back

1 - 16 of 16 Posts