Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
so how do you get your spare tire out???
good question.. they actually custom built a board and carpeted it.. its where the spare tire was before, just covered by a carpeted board. ill get a pic of that maybe tomorrow.

GT- it sound amazing.. the mach speakers are really good quality even at really high volumes. I can make the bass so loud that i give myself a headache. Car alarms don't like me either.

The trunk rattles like **** though.. the trunk+spoiler= RATTLING LIKE CRAZY.

I heard i could put something in my spoiler (like fill it with something) anyone have any ideas? And then i need to (not dynomat but something cheaper) the inside.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
take the spoiler off and when you put it back on use some something to dampen it. like foam or rubber pieces. and i know i've hear dof some weird spray dynomat kind of stuff that was cheap. but i'm not sure where to find it. keep an eye out.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
Spoiler never stops...

NEVER stops, tried it all. Except concrete.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Nice equipment Reset. PG is my favorite also!! You could always get a can or two of spray bed liner at your local auto parts store to help dampen the trunk.

I heard that amp is very underrated.;) Post your pics up at phoenixphorum dot com they will appreciate your install.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts