Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Washed the Cobra today since the weather was perfect (66°F :D) and decided to snap some better pictures since adding on the Chin spoiler

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
The houses in the back ground amused me more then the stock looking cobra with black rims

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
^ agree. and redo the window tint. Looks purple

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
looking good:yes

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
the tint doesn't look purple :dunno
Dude yes it does, Look at the picture 3 and 4 where you can see out the back window, everything has a tint of purple to it. I bet you a 20 bucks its old window film.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Very clean looking.... :yes

·
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dude yes it does, Look at the picture 3 and 4 where you can see out the back window, everything has a tint of purple to it. I bet you a 20 bucks its old window film.
Uhh...Thats called factory...No tint job on it at all. And I have all the stuff to lower it...Just no time due to school

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Oh damn, Comes factory with a light purple shade of tint on the glass. I bet that's an expensive option..

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Dont you work with fighter jets? How did you get into that? Just join the military?

·
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh damn, Comes factory with a light purple shade of tint on the glass. I bet that's an expensive option..
Cobra's in general are expensive options ;)

But I still don't see where you are getting purple from :dunno

Dont you work with fighter jets? How did you get into that? Just join the military?
I don't work in the military. My sig/avi/info is from another member "BuRnIn_YoUrS"

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Cobra's in general are expensive options ;)
Yes sir it is

But I still don't see where you are getting purple from :dunno
I guess I need to get my eyes checked, either that or I should PayPal you the money so you can get yours re checked. jk jk jk

I don't work in the military. My sig/avi/info is from another member "BuRnIn_YoUrS"
Im not even going to ask.

·
:)
11,583 Posts
i see purple too.

Anyways lower it, you lazy ass. Take a day off of school or do it on saturday or friday afternoon. It's not like you have a job or anything. :D

·
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i see purple too.

Anyways lower it, you lazy ass. Take a day off of school or do it on saturday or friday afternoon. It's not like you have a job or anything. :D
Come help?

·
:)
11,583 Posts
i would come help you, if i knew where you lived and if i got something out of it, like money. You think i'd drive all the way to gaytown for free?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts