Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here are some pictures of my 1988 LX. Has around 93K miles and runs and drives pretty good. I have a few small issues to work out on it but after that should be good to go. Sorry for the bad quality on the pics.. I need to get a new camera.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think for now I am going to just get everything back to working the way it should and just drive it. I might do a few simple things to give it just a bit more power like a ranger header, intake and new exhaust. I'm not sure if I am even going to have it painted. I kinda like the flat black look on it.

·
six shooter
247 Posts
Oh man, that maroon interior... So glad it's not my car. HAHA! Your interior is in better shape than mine.
Car looks good. Those are my favorite 4-lug wheels, then the 10 holes.

Do you know if those window cranks are stock for these years? I know dad's '87 Bronco had that same thing, and my 2000 Ranger does too. I actually bought one today and ordered another. The older older cars had metal cranks that were styled differently.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its not that bad LOL. I like the turbine wheels too. I need to find 2 center caps for these. They were missing when I got it so I had to pull two off my 85GT for now.

Now sure on the window cranks though.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
The door handle bezels i have in my Mustang are out of a Ranger! ford liked to use what they could on everything

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought it was in pretty good shape too. The only issues with it are a small piece broken out of the speaker cover on the passenger door and the seats are faded a little bit.

Under the hood is pretty clean for a 25 year old car but I don't have any pictures of that right now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts