Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a picture of their car with 245 50 16's on the pony rims? I am looking for somthing a little lower wider and lower profile for my 93....anyone got pictures of their cars with this?

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
:)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I want somthing a little lower profile than that...anyone know what size I can go without sacrificing speedo accuracy? pics? size?

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I think I want somthing a little lower profile than that...anyone know what size I can go without sacrificing speedo accuracy? pics? size?
:Facepalm: Dude, no matter if you go wider with a 45 series or narrow with a 70 series, the overall height has to be the same as OE size if you want your speedo to stay correct.

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
245 is way too wide for the 7" pony rim other than in the rear of a drag-only car. The 225s it came with stock with are already on the wide side.

If you really want 245s, you should step up to an 8" wheel.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Those are all some pretty sweet foxes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone have a picture of their car with 245 50 16's on the pony rims? I am looking for somthing a little lower wider and lower profile for my 93....anyone got pictures of their cars with this?
I just put a set of cobra R 16x8 with 245 50 on it i got from a 95 gt an put them on my 2005 v6 mustang an I have pics of it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts