Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
It's not easy being green!
4,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright so the Rod Run here in Pigeon Forge is coming soon. The date is April 14th through the 17th. I have looked all over the internet and some say its the 15-17 and others say 14th-17 but I would say its the 15th because I live here and thats when the most traffic is :D Either way you see cars showing up ALL week before the event for vacation and to attend. Anyone that would like to come down and see the thousands of cars that show every year is welcome to show up. Even meet up and maybe grab some lunch later on in the day. I plan to go on the 16th which is Saturday. Anyway heres some slight info and for pics just google and you will find plently. Oh and might I add traffics a crap load so make sure you have gas and or the patience if you plan to come :)

2011 Spring Grand Rod Run in Pigeon Forge, TN - HUGE Car Show

·
101FNG IS MY MASTER! I LOVE HIM 4EVER!
10,946 Posts
i will PM you if i decide to head up. I go to the doctor tomorrow to discuss surgery options so idk what kind of mood i will be in. Plus i will want someone to ride up with me.

·
4,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Edit Trash: I actually plan Sunday. Just read like 80% chance of rain for Saturday and screw that. I want to walk and look at my sex machines sunny. :)

·
10,946 Posts
well dang ... what time do you plan on going sunday? I have family dinner at 101s moms house every sunday evening but she is on vacation so idk what we are doing we may just go out to eat later on...... i might come up early on sunday or somethin.

·
4,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmmm IDK. Its supposed to be sunny so I was going to go early moring or mid day I suppose. Either is fine with me. Johnsoncity is sorta a distance from here and IF you came I would like to give you enough time to get back safely and before the traffic later on when everyone is leaving. Traffics a bitch and I still half to go pick my bro up from school. Its so bad they cut school off at 2 today for the rod run LOL and my dad took my stang today!! and Im late. Great this sucks.......bet he didn't even wash it.

·
10,946 Posts
lol !! i didnt even think of traffic heading out .. its only an hour and a half drive though...hmmmmmmmm i wish it wouldnt rain tomorrow .. dangit....

·
4,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know. I'm gonna check the weather later and see how it is tomorrow. If its all day or scattered then screw it I would rather wait til Sunday. Im gonna borrow my dads camer if he lets me and post some pics in the club after the Rod Run. I would go tonight but Im so wore out from working. Need some rest :)

·
10,946 Posts
I feel you ... let me know what you plan on doing. If it looks decent tomorrow ill prob head on down.

·
4,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alright well if I go tomorrow I will shoot you a PM. With like my cell number and stuff to communicate. Only my texts work though because my speakers went out and when I call people or they call me they can't hear me LOL so gotta get a new phone..... anyway though yeah.

·
10,946 Posts
ok that works fine for me just let me know asap tomorrow... i dont like to call people anyways so that works for me... i sound likea two year old on the phone

·
4,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I sound like............well IDK I don't like talking to myself on the phone........weirdo.

;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts