Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys quick question for those who know. What UDP brands are piggyback and what ones arent?

·
Registered
806 Posts
steeda, bkk and motoblue are not piggyback.

not sure about or slp.

if your getting pulleys i would get the steeda ones

·
Registered
806 Posts
its steeda, been around ford for awhile and they know their ****. people have the best luck with them, quality is great and they fit without issues.

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
just pulled my piggy back awhile ago from my 00... ill sell them to ya for cheap :p

but yeah non piggy would be best performance.

·
MM's Orangest
2,885 Posts
Is there any difference between the GT and Mach/Cobra pullies?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SEARCH! motoblue, steeda, slp, are not.
i've never found an answer i was looking for searching on this site. if you dont like looking at reposts dont read any threads that have anything to do with pullies, gears or shifters. thanks for reposting what was already said though.

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Yes. Especialy if its a pre '01 gt. Plus the Mach's have the same alternator pulley that comes with under drive set. Steeda is by far the best choice. They worked directly with for on their balancer crank pulley. Get em from AM and use the discount. Great price and free shipping.

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
Yes. Especialy if its a pre '01 gt. Plus the Mach's have the same alternator pulley that comes with under drive set. Steeda is by far the best choice. They worked directly with for on their balancer crank pulley. Get em from AM and use the discount. Great price and free shipping.
+1 Get the AM discount

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
So i have read just about everyting i can on UDP. Helped install some BBKS on a 97gt and they where not piggy back. SO i bought some for my 01 and they look the same...wathced that video on AM..which you should watch so you do the install yourslef..but anyways im confused on this hermonic(sp?) balancer??? is that just an added saftey..because the price of steeda and bbk is like 10$..ive seen UDP for like 80$ and i guess those are the piggy back...anyone explain this??

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
i've never found an answer i was looking for searching on this site. if you dont like looking at reposts dont read any threads that have anything to do with pullies, gears or shifters. thanks for reposting what was already said though.
i am the same way on those topics as well. this has been gone over several hundred times.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts