Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On one hand, I love having the look of a Mustang but still getting 23-24 mpg because of the V6, but I also hate it because fast cars do not know how to tell the difference between a GT or Cobra and my car. 2 nights ago a WRX STI wanted to race me (he followed me all the way to Buger King). Last night an SS wanted to race me. If I were to race him, I couldnt even hear my car to shift. Soooo....I hate that part. My gf was with me both nights, and she was like "Do it, Logan." "Why wont you race him?" "He won't leave you alone until you do." Once I explain, shes like "You need a fast car." Shes right, I do, but I cannot get one right now. I couldnt have beaten either of those cars, but even if they were cars that I could have beaten, I probably wouldnt have raced. I don't like racing with my girlfriend in the car. if I were to get hurt, it would be because of my ignorance, but I dont want her in the car to get hurt with me.

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
good choice with the GF, i try not to race ither with her in it, but ill get sideways a little just to scae her a bit, but dude you can totally tell the diference between a cobra and a GT

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
You better get a faster car or she's gonna leave you for a shmuck with a mullet and t-tops!!!

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
my girl never wants me to race i power slide a corner and she has left nail marks in the door sill and the dash for god sakes lol she is scared of my car for some reason says it feels like its all over the place... i say no thats a lil mini power slide lol

·
Registered
975 Posts
2000Mustang said:
On one hand, I love having the look of a Mustang but still getting 23-24 mpg because of the V6, but I also hate it because fast cars do not know how to tell the difference between a GT or Cobra and my car. 2 nights ago a WRX STI wanted to race me (he followed me all the way to Buger King). Last night an SS wanted to race me. If I were to race him, I couldnt even hear my car to shift. Soooo....I hate that part. My gf was with me both nights, and she was like "Do it, Logan." "Why wont you race him?" "He won't leave you alone until you do." Once I explain, shes like "You need a fast car." Shes right, I do, but I cannot get one right now. I couldnt have beaten either of those cars, but even if they were cars that I could have beaten, I probably wouldnt have raced. I don't like racing with my girlfriend in the car. if I were to get hurt, it would be because of my ignorance, but I dont want her in the car to get hurt with me.
You're a smart man. Not racing either way and definitely not racing with someone else in the car.

You always hear about street racers where most of the time the guy doing the stupid **** kills someone else (on the road or in his car), and he gets off with a broken bone or minor injuries.

I personally couldn't deal with that either way. Keep your V6, ignore the idiots on the road and just continue getting your mileage and eating your nose bugers.

:D

·
Banned
5,919 Posts
arrgghhh i dunno man u kno i cant count!!!

y u think i bought a 4 cylinder 2.3? no difference if u cant tell big numbers from small ones :dunno

·
Registered
691 Posts
call me passive aggressive but honestly........street racing...... i can't nay say to bad cause i did race a cobalt SS but thinking about it its dumb and if you get caught cops are super a holes about it insurance goes up maybe jail time no license and they can possible impound and auction your car i just like to know my car is faster and not have to "show my dick size" to the dick wad reving his car up next to me.............. unless if its a car that i know will spank my ass cause then racing is futile..............you now your going to lose and there still that possibility of getting caught............ if you wanna race take it to the track........ and up grade your V6 lmao

1 - 20 of 22 Posts