Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know theres more Pit owners here, lets see them.

here's my baby as a puppy at 8 weeks, and him recently at just over a year.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
i think we already have a pitbull picture thread. :)

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
i think we already have a pitbull picture thread. :)
i rememebr what your talking about, but it was more about insulting pitbulls and the people that own em. no offense KC its just how (I think) the thread went...

also i think it was in the undergorund

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i rememebr what your talking about, but it was more about insulting pitbulls and the people that own em. no offense KC its just how (I think) the thread went...

also i think it was in the undergorund
ohh i know about all the bad owners. but for every bad owner theres probably 50 good ones. but its only the bad ones you hear about.

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if it wasnt for the fact it would probably make the dogs sick, i would like to throw vick through a meat grinder, and feed him to those dogs he abused.

·
eeeee!
7,204 Posts
if it wasnt for the fact it would probably make the dogs sick, i would like to throw vick through a meat grinder, and feed him to those dogs he abused.
I just wanna do all the things to him he did to the dogs. Like smash his head on the cement. electrocute and drown him

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
My Jesse

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Damn those Pits got some small ass feet. If I can find pics of my old pit I will post. I dont have anymore right now.

·
eeeee!
7,204 Posts
we got a pit at our dog rescue that looked very similar to this one. Her name was Misty. and she was abused then left chained up to our front door :(

She was mean ( I dont blame her she was treated horribly by humans) but I always gave her a handful of food, so she never had anything against me. haha

·
eeeee!
7,204 Posts
People are extremely Naive about pitbulls.

we had several at our rescue that were complete hams. they are very strong and loyal animals, plus they are extremely adorable to boot.

anyhow

My dad's dog is part rottweiler and part Pitbull she doesn't hurt anything (except the remote controls to the TV)

sorry the pic isnt better but the camera sucks ass.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
These are some beautiful Pits. I love em. I will try to get a pic of my buddies Pit "gator" since I dont have any more pits.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.