Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was bored so i got some crappy cell phone pics for ya of my car since people seem to be curious about wut it looks like :D:D:D

my polished aluminum 01 cobras:

my pony w/ termi hood and front bumper and smoked heads:

^^fyi thats not unpainted carbon fiber, its gloss black

soon to get a new rear bumper:

interior w/ lighting i installed myself:

my headunit and hvac controls i did myself:

my blue gauges done by myself:

and heres the junkyard(aka my room):

^^in that pic we got royal purple gear oil, ford friction modifier, super white bulbs, 4.10 gears, t-lock, screamin demon coil pack, livewires, autolite spark plugs, master bearing kit, and niteshade spray

^^heres my z3 fenders, my old grille i had in before my accident, and my new rear 01 cobra bumper

^^and heres under my bed which is my sportline springs, and the other boxes are my new kyb shocks and struts, and my upr steel caster camber plates

also in my room is fog lights for my termi bumper, o2 extensions, and my xcal 3 but not pictured. i feel more like a part collector than a car modder:lol

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont have the cash to right now :lol

im waiting to install big chunks at once. like im not gonna install my suspension stuff until i buy the steeda upper and lower control arms and a few other suspension goodies. THAN ill install it all at once.

same w/ my engine stuff that im gonna start buying in the spring, gonna buy piece by piece than put it in all at once :)

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
something about your front bumper...

is ick.

·
Shake N' Bake
5,698 Posts
hey which bulbs do u change for the gauge cluster lights?

guess itd be the ones that light up when u turn ur lights on haha

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Shadow:
ya thats pretty much wut im doing :cool:

also my cars already got some basic bolt ons on it already like longtubes, o/r h, mac catback, 25% underdrive pullies, cai, and an xcal 3 tune

SSS:
its a crappy pic, in reality, it looks sick :yes

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
I got it:

Its missing fog lights <::>
and the
chin spoiler <::>

·
zippeewannabee
3,221 Posts
my blue gauges done by myself:
what kinda lights are they. because i bought blue replacements and they just turn out blueish green because the background is actually green not clear.

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
oh ur room isent that bad, i had to make a room in my basment to keep all my stuf. (a set of wheels, hedlights, tail lights, all the trunk panaling, old intake, and exast stuf, and lot of little tandom crap, as well as 2 jackes, 5 jack stands, and a creper.) and it is only gana get worse.

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
Z3 fenders??

boy im going to punch you square in the nuts

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Your room is clean bud. I got my closet and the self in my closet like a parts shelf. I got parts in there from my 86 GT and my Dads 70 Boss 302

·
Registered
37 Posts
i love how you changed the gauge face color.. its pretty :) haha. can you give me a quick write up or something about how you did it? Im sure its a lot easier than i think it is but i wouldnt wanna mess anything up haha.

-miranda

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Z3 fenders??

boy im going to punch you square in the nuts
hey i got them real cheap after i crashed my car so i figured why not, i was just gonna have the holes filled in, but i decided to buy the factory fenders anyways so now i have them just lying around

i love how you changed the gauge face color.. its pretty :) haha. can you give me a quick write up or something about how you did it? Im sure its a lot easier than i think it is but i wouldnt wanna mess anything up haha.

-miranda
ill try writing up a tutorial on how to do it in the visual section:)

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I got it:

Its missing fog lights <::>
and the
chin spoiler <::>
i actually have the bezels in now but still no fogs, that pic was from a week ago lol

also i think that chin spoiler looks pretty hot, i want it!! haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts