Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
I buy mine from Detailed Image. $12 for shipping sounds normal with the current gas prices. The rule of thumb is to order enough to make the shipping worth it.

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
I buy mine from Detailed Image. $12 for shipping sounds normal with the current gas prices. The rule of thumb is to order enough to make the shipping worth it.
Agreed!

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
Agreed, I just make large orders. I never order one item at a time otherwise you get nailed for the shipping like this.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
I can put together a great DI order for you to make that shipping charge worth it!!!! :lol Oh, you are not to far from me either, or at least from where I have all my shipments sent to, so you can just go ahead and order me some stiff as well. I will come pick it up! :lol

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
I have spent to much money lately, for now it will have to wait for my next big order.
Did you see the link I posted thats directly from Blackfire shipping is $9 dollars

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
That's probably the best deal you'll find.
No, I must have glossed right over your post. I just checked it out. Thanks'
Its the best deal I know of guys:) Michael, Ken used to have the best deal on it but its not on his site right now not sure if he will carry it anymore,yet he has several other Blackfire products.

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
It's been tripping me out. I swore I ordered it from AW. I would always look for it to post a link to it and could never find it. I swore I thought I was going crazy!!

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
haha i will look for it again

edit: I couldnt find it man it not on his site at all

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts