Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Muffins!
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use it before for an entire car? I was curious about getting my car done in Flat White. Just to change it up and with plastidip you can always peal it right off. Dipyourcar.com did an M3 and it looks nasty, so I'd like to do my car in it. Just curious what you guys thought? I'm sure there will be some hate for it, but who cares. IT'S CHEAP and I can always peal it off if I don't like it.

·
Muffins!
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
link?

·
Muffins!
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nevermind I found it. Lots of hate in his thread. oh boy lol.

·
Muffins!
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$300 > $4,000.

Yeah no thanks. Like said before I CAN PEEL IT OFF. I change my mind all the time on colors of things, so It might not even end up white. We'll see what I decide to do. But I do want to dip the car.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
thats what i was thinkin. why buy all that to just peel it off...

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
plus your car looks good now!

·
ZYZZ Brah
3,630 Posts
i did a very tiny piece of plastidip on my car and it was a bitch to peel off. i dont like to half ass things so i could never go any other route than professionaly painting my car

·
Muffins!
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Although I make good money, I'm not spending the amount it costs for a new paint job. I'll buy a new car before that happens. But to change the color for $300 and be happy with it for awhile, deal.

·
Muffins!
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's not happening till spring. Car is in hibernation mode under a cover in the garage for the winter.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
hey its your car if you want to do that do it. don't let us stop you, just some helpful opinion..and post pics for sure

·
MM's Amazon Man
464 Posts
Buddy of mine dipped his whole car. 1) it'll be a pain in the dick to spray the whole thing. 2) unless you do it right, you will hate yourself when you try to peel it off. I do not suggest it...unless you really have the urge. Then go for it lol.

·
Muffins!
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How is it hard to spray the whole thing when they make the kit to do it? It's easy.. I've seen it done before, just not mustangs. But I found the thread where the dude did the sixxer and it looks really good IMO. just a little V6 though :p

·
MM's Amazon Man
464 Posts
How is it hard to spray the whole thing when they make the kit to do it? It's easy.. I've seen it done before, just not mustangs. But I found the thread where the dude did the sixxer and it looks really good IMO. just a little V6 though :p
Oh, my bad. I didn't know they had a kit lol. I think it might look cool if you do it right. Good luck BTW. Make sure to post some pics if you pull the trigger on this project.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I've noticed a lot of haters on this topic but honestly it doesn't look bad at all. Its cheap and makes for an easy way to swap around when you like changing it up. I personally like the white and black. I've also seen neon green too. Its affective and different. Its totally up to you but I think most people will trash this before ever seeing the finished product.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 35 Posts