Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Their number takes me to a recording about a walmart gift voucher... WTF!

Somebody else try their number and see what is says.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK just talked to them and they're gonna ship it 2nd day air or something like that, so I'll have it on wedensday. They said paypal has been messing up, so I guess i have to use a card with them from now on.

MODS, please delete this thread

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Long story short,

I place an order from Autogeek back on November 23rd. I don't get a confirmation email and I can't view my order status using my order #. On December 3rd I contact them about my order, they say, "what order, are you sure you ordered from autogeek?. I got bad service in the online customer service, after almost a hour I'm told to just call customer service. I do that and it was fixed in 2 minutes. The guy in the online chat service treated me like a moron and took forever to respond to my messages, the lady on the phone was great and fixed it in 2 minutes.

End result: I'm a little pissed about how I was treated by the 1st guy, but I'm happy with the overall outcome. I don't know if I'll ever order from them again though.

You outta know by now that mods don't delete threads, they just fall into the abyss that is the interwebs
Yes they do, I've had two deleted, one was upon request, the other wasn't. :)

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
not to be a dick, but trying the online route was your mistake for wanting an immediate correction to something like that, best customer service usually occurs over the phone

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
not to be a dick, but trying the online route was your mistake for wanting an immediate correction to something like that, best customer service usually occurs over the phone
The guy should've just told me to call first thing, instead he treated me like an idiot by asking questions like, am I sure I ordered from them, after I told him I was sure and that my bank account had already been charged. If he would've been like the lady on the phone, there would've been no issue.

I'm done ranting though, don't reply, just let this thread fall down.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts