Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys Im workin on my lights and I cannot figure it out, they wont come on period (headlights) please I am open to all suggestions,

I replaced the headlight switch and still nothing I bought a manual today and I am currently reading it, but it isnt doing to much to help

So please guys anything

I researched before I posted and I saw a few cases where it was the multi-functional switch?
How it could be bypassed for low beams anyone know anything about that..

Thanks guys

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Get a test light. Test for 12V at the switch. Go from there.

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
AWSOME FIXED IT!!! It was a wire you where right it wasnt fully connected to my multi-functional thing (the blinker) and I plugged it in fully it did not work so I unplugged it and it worked!!!

So does anyone have a Multi_functional Switch I need one PM me

And sorry for being kind of immature with all my stupid posts and some of my non-cents I apolagize I looked at all the forums I had made and I asked alot of dumb questions more then once..

Sorry guys

·
Registered
437 Posts
YOu can get one at the parts store, just tell you need a blinker fuse, I guess that's what is called. Sorry it wasn't the switch, atleast you didn't bu a brand new one

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no man its cool thank you thought you saved me alot of money did you get that the money I sent paypal?

and no its the Multi-Functional Switch it self not a fuse its the blinker switch thing itself

·
Registered
437 Posts
no man its cool thank you thought you saved me alot of money did you get that the money I sent paypal?

and no its the Multi-Functional Switch it self not a fuse its the blinker switch thing itself
I did receive it and thank you, blinker switch? exactly what is that? is it round with three prongs?

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I did receive it and thank you, blinker switch? exactly what is that? is it round with three prongs?
No you know the switch with the wiper controls on it the blinkers and high beam and flash high beam on it, that piece aka (multifunctional switch) I have been reading alot I am starting to get smart cant find figure out the idle yet though I am reading for it right now

·
Registered
437 Posts
No you know the switch with the wiper controls on it the blinkers and high beam and flash high beam on it, that piece aka (multifunctional switch) I have been reading alot I am starting to get smart cant find figure out the idle yet though I am reading for it right now
Just to let you know I have one of those too that I bought because I thought it was bad, come to find out it was missing a flasher fuse, so if you need it pm me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts