Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok first off I know this is the wrong section but mods please leave it here for a day, because I need some answers and almost no body looks in the electrical section.

Ok, so I relocated my battery to my trunk and just finished and I had a circuit an power to the car because as some as I connected the positive terminal the dome lights went on. Tightened every thing down then went to start it and there was a pop and nothing happened and all the lights went out. Tried starting it again and nothing, now there is no power to anything. Checked the fuses in the engine bay and they all still looked good, so I need help figuring out what blew and why.

Help is greatly appreciated
Thanks
-mike.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
sounds to me like your power wire grounded out on something

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
blew a fuse, bad ground/ wiring
ya i blew something because the circuit I had is gone. But I checked al the fuses in the engine bay fuse box, and none of them had blown.

Avaric3 said:
sounds to me like your power wire grounded out on something
i though about that but checked every wear that the wier is not in insalated and none of thoes are ground out.

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
ign fuse, i bet you blew that

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
our cars don't have a engin to grwon wire do they, and could not having that cause this sot of a problom.

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
they should have one ... usually they are on the under side ish area of the car

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
got the car runing it was a bad ground.

thanks to every one who helped

1 - 8 of 8 Posts