·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

So today, ....god.....

karma? I dont know i try to be nice to people I help everyone I can
justified? Dont think so

I was workin on my car today fixing my heat, i work at a shop....
My car was not racked both doors wide open, some how for some reason the rack starts to raise lifting my car by both front doors.....

No one was around it, I got it stopped right after it almost tore my driver side door completely off...

I got my passenger side to shut, driver door is screwed, my co worker god love him, let me use his truck to drive a hour away to get a door for 150$ then plus gas...

Had to borrow money from my mom, feel like crap have a final tonight,

Why does this crap happen? I try to respect everyone I meet, I pull over to help people, i give homeless people money, I do everything for everyone....

I think im going :eek:

Cliff Notes
Workin on car
rack raised my car but front doors
broke my driver side door
150$ plus gas hour away for door

good news fixed my heat and put on my door....

=( today is one of the worst days Ive ever had any encouragement please

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes will have them tomorrow, didnt have camera today at work

tomorrow taking sludge hammer to old door after pics, make me feel better

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
That sucks man.

Nobody likes bad things to happen, but it's even worse when the car is involved. At least you got it fixed and your mom could help with a little cash. Probably could have been worse. Could have ripped both doors completely off.

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, the way I was in my car everyone couldnt understand how it didnt pin my leg against my car and practically rip my knee apart..

I mean I know it could be worse im just lookin for some inspiration before I lose it, like I just wana give up on everything right now but I know I cant

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
If you want to believe in karma, either you did something horrible in a past life, or you're about to have something very good happen.

If your a nhilist, maybe you're just innatentive? I'm not blaming you, but you parked your car over a lift in such a manner that if it started to go up it would lift your car by the doors?

If you're a Christian, God is testing you, you're like Job!

If you're a "things happen for a reason" type, maybe that door was going to fail you in an accident, or you're owing your mom $150 will cause something else to happen, or.. or.. or...

Either way, it sounds like it's all patched up and back together, so that's good, right?

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha thanks Rev, you just said alot, in a different way that you dont even know *smiles* I feel better now its hard to explain but yeah, it happened for a reason I know now

·
Registered
874 Posts
Uh, nothing to offer to inspire you because I am bald, fat, ugly as hell....Bad heart, wife is always pissed at me, my family disowned me, I can't sing, can't dance, I stutter, co-workers think I am an idiot.....my kids don't care about school and get bad grades, my taxes are going up and the value of my house just went down, I might be getting laidoff, my father in law wants me dead......*sigh

·
Banned
5,919 Posts
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

So today, ....god.....

karma? I dont know i try to be nice to people I help everyone I can
justified? Dont think so

I was workin on my car today fixing my heat, i work at a shop....
My car was not racked both doors wide open, some how for some reason the rack starts to raise lifting my car by both front doors.....

No one was around it, I got it stopped right after it almost tore my driver side door completely off...

I got my passenger side to shut, driver door is screwed, my co worker god love him, let me use his truck to drive a hour away to get a door for 150$ then plus gas...

Had to borrow money from my mom, feel like crap have a final tonight,

Why does this crap happen? I try to respect everyone I meet, I pull over to help people, i give homeless people money, I do everything for everyone....

I think im going :eek:

Cliff Notes
Workin on car
rack raised my car but front doors
broke my driver side door
150$ plus gas hour away for door

good news fixed my heat and put on my door....

=( today is one of the worst days Ive ever had any encouragement please
telling people you do it negates the karma, since you recieve your reward in the form of gratitude from other people

and don't think of it as bad karma, think of it as a pre-payment for good karma :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Or maybe the lift shorted out on you because noone elses car was on the lift to short out on. And none of this will ever have any relevance to your future, nor had it any relevance to your past. Maybe you've had such a terrible day because things happen to human beings - not good people or bad people, saints nor demons- because, maybe, fortunate and unfortunate events alike both happen randomly and without concern to your cheritable daily doings. Your nature as a human being inevitably causes you to instigate things like chance, coincidence and fate.

:)

·
The Hammer
14,288 Posts
where do u work?

most shops i've been to have lifts that u need to physically put the support beems under the car after u drive it into the bay.....

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no see thats how this works but I didnt have it racked they were straight and I had my doors open and when the lift went up it cought both my doors.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts