Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one know about the electric little superchargers by custom pro parts on e-bay for like 70.00 bucks???? any good????

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
hheeeeellllllllllll nnnoooooooooooooooo, PLEASE stay away

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
lol no way man even I know (and im a big noob) ((not bein mean)) if its a electric super charger and its cheap its prob CRAP like BIG CRAP

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
yea dude, very uncool....spend it on something more worth your time. how much do you have to spend?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just looking for a lil more hp i have gt40p heads f303 cam corba intake all need to be put on car still and i saw that so thats why i ask??

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
Me? Yeah 88 Mustang GT Hatchback Silver with 6inch Hood cowl

She needs some work but thanks to the guys on the forums shes comin along
pics?

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
just looking for a lil more hp i have gt40p heads f303 cam corba intake all need to be put on car still and i saw that so thats why i ask??
why dont you try some headers and exhaust

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
......:mad: not funny you perverts

.....:sorry you friggin guys kill me

lol :) thats why i like it here best forums ever

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
does any one know about the electric little superchargers by custom pro parts on e-bay for like 70.00 bucks???? any good????
the only think that is good for is blowing leaves around...lol

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
I saw a video on you tube of one of those making 7 pounds of boost. The only thing is, it was making that boost at idle with the throttle blade closed. Open the throttle blade and bye bye boost.

Think about it this way, it takes nearly 50 hp to drive a belt driven supercharger to produce 10 PSI. Now ask yourself, does this electric supercharger have a 50 horsepower electric motor? No, it has like a 0.5 hp electric motor, so it is underpowered for the job like 100-fold.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
i seen a video on youtube of a car and an S10 on the dyno with leafblowers on them.....i think it added about 10 hp on both and then they made runs spraying a nitrous bottle around the leaf blower where it was gettin its air and they increased like 70 hp.....i cant the video right now tho for some reason

·
Registered
39 Posts
i saw that one too......funny as [email protected]#.
did you see the lawn mower on nitrous. they kept added more and more shots until the thing exploded (popped), then they restarted it and it ran some more!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts