Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe this hasn't made it here yet. The final reveal isn't until later this month but this thing looks like a ton of fun. 3 wheels, 2 in the front 1 in the rear and an open cockpit.

·
Made in U.S.A.
22,435 Posts
Polaris is going to change up their entire line up in 2015. Wish they wouldn't of wasted resources on this though! :p

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If this thing performs as well as they are hyping it to this will be an awesomely fun vehicle to tear up some curvy roads/tracks with.

·
'Murica
4,545 Posts
Pretty cool, I tried to find some times to see if its quick but nothing yet that I could see. Claimed dry weight around 1600-1700 pounds and 170 horses. Should be at least quick. Would be interesting to see one boosted.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pretty cool, I tried to find some times to see if its quick but nothing yet that I could see. Claimed dry weight around 1600-1700 pounds and 170 horses. Should be at least quick. Would be interesting to see one boosted.
The official unveiling was this past Sunday the 27th so it might be a couple more weeks till specific times are released. Or it might not happen till more magazines get them to flog them and do their own testing. I would venture to guess the 0-60 to be in the high 4sec range maybe like a 4.7-4.9.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts