Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering yall know how the 06' 18 inchers have that 5 spoke fan deal with the metallic sticker flakes in the center of each spoke?? Is there some way to take off that metallic sticker flakes so we just have a straight polished rim??

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well clear coat stick ons haha they aren't imbedded into the wheel i don't think

cuz i think our wheels would look 10 times better without that metallic **** on it

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what happened luis?? what else fell apart on your lemon?? haha

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
Damn you guys... I was gonna say I sold it for a 2002 BMW :lol

now the joke is worthless... but damn those the beemer stick on corners... makes me want to reconsider getting the Watts link...

·
Registered
191 Posts
let me just say this. DO NOT try to use a sponge with the blue scrubby side (even if it does say no-scratch) to get the road grime off. MY WHEELS LOOK LIKE HELL and now i can't figure out how to fix it. the only thought i have is new clear coat. possibly sandblast and powdercoat.

be careful with cleaning them!

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
What's the difference between a porcupine and BMW?

A porcupine has the pricks on the outside.
old joke... but you can't deny that a Beemers handling is absolutly brilliant...

Also... I'm pissed... I forgot to write down my 4 digit calibration code to order my CAI

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
let me just say this. DO NOT try to use a sponge with the blue scrubby side (even if it does say no-scratch) to get the road grime off. MY WHEELS LOOK LIKE HELL and now i can't figure out how to fix it. the only thought i have is new clear coat. possibly sandblast and powdercoat.

be careful with cleaning them!
Do you have the fanblades?

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
I traded my 325i vert for my stang vert..... I can kick an M5's ass now.... as long as there aren't any corners involved

·
Premium Member
39,159 Posts
Almost. JLT and Xcal 3 from Brenspeed. And the GT500 spoiler. Or maybe the spoiler instead of the UDPs.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts