• I hate you

Votes: 19 32.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had some time on my hands so I yanked my fog lights since one was busted (thinking of what to do about the two gaping holes) Then I pulled off the horse and 'corral', cut off the corral, and modified the braket so that I could put just the horse back on. My intention was to paint the horse flat black....
Now that I look at it without the horse I think it's kinda bitchin. What do you think?

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
i voted flat black, but i would go gloss black, actually. i'm planning on doing that on my Stang. i'm going gloss black to match the rims...

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
You could paint it pink or something- that would be origional. Anyway, I don't think black would look right, but do it and post some pics.

·
Premium Member
4,464 Posts
I cut the horse off of my car. I was driving and there was another white gt behind me and i decided it would look a lot more menacing if i removed the horse. I dont have a pic online with the hood closed, but you get the idea.

·
Registered
991 Posts
well i took my horse off too and at first it looks sick but then you realize you really need to close it off i am either goin flat or gloss black

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
get a grille, leave off the horse... grills w/o look bad ass. you'll want to get matching lower grills too though

·
Registered
187 Posts
i like the billet grills personally. but only when the put all 3 grills on. not popular choice for some, but its all about what you like, its your car.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts