1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
3v reppin'
3,454 Posts
I got the eleanor pony delete grille from AM and I love it.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The second one is a v6 grille, contrary to popular belief the gt and v6 are different sizes
Ha! Well ring-a-ding...I saw GT and figured it to be a wrap! That would have sucked...soo looks like billet is my only choice...oh damn.:D

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anybody have pictures???

·
Registered
5 Posts
i like the billet grill that deletes the fogs and the horse, but if you want to keep your fogs id go with the 1st grill u posted.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
How about the Agent 47 grill?

·
Registered
93 Posts
are those grills they sell do they just go over the stock grills or do they actually replace them

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
get a black billet grill (or paint a non black one black) and put the fogs behind it like my friend Jasons :yes

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
what he did was buy a billet grill that removed the fogs..then made some brackets to put the fogs behind the grill...i love it and that car will forever be my favorite s197

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
i will look at that. the one thing i hate about the grill i have now is you still see the stock grill behind it.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i will look at that. the one thing i hate about the grill i have now is you still see the stock grill behind it.
Woah woah woah...you keep the stock honeycomb under the billet? Can you really tell? The reason I'm wanting the pony delete grille is because I love the look of the 69 Mustangs...four lights, billet grille, running pony w/tri-bar emblem on the grille...Is it seriously that bad to have the stock grille?

( Google Image Result for http://popuppistons.com/pictures/1969fordmustang/1969fordmustang21.jpg )

Thats the look I'm going for...

·
10,234 Posts
this is what it looks like with the stock grill under the carriage works grill. big difference between the fog delete grill and what i have.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
How about a completely new grill that moves the foglights closer to the outer edge, recesses the grill quite a bit and is mesh?

·
10,234 Posts
nice, but when i purchased there weren't nearly as many options available. i'll just get a new upper fog delete grill from carriage works so it still matches my lower and use the brackets to keep the fogs behind the grill

1 - 20 of 34 Posts