Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Check out turbo mustangs...I've heard good stories about them...but i've heard better from BG Customs..:)

·
Registered
8,781 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
???

with the 4.6 turbo kit uses the stock K member And comes with everything you need for 2500 bucks. Pretty damn cheap for a single turbo kit if you ask me. I know you never want to go cheap but 2500$ is a good number for me.

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
no your gonna want an aftermarket K Member anyway, $2500 and not everything is included, you still need to buy other things

·
Registered
40 Posts
no your gonna want an aftermarket K Member anyway, $2500 and not everything is included, you still need to buy other things
it will end up at 4000.00 and you still have a mildsteel, badly welded, and cheaply coated half assed designed kit. the only feedback about bg and ponydown are their nuthuggers. go stainless and spend the money for a velocity turbo systems or a hellion unit. hellion uses the stock manifolds where vts is longtube based setup. hellion uses bassani to produce their stuff and i believe that vts uses kooks. Heavy gauge, The only way to go. under NOOOOOOOO circumstances use hp performance. they are up to 6-7 month wait times.

·
Registered
141 Posts
when buying a kit its better to spend the little extra now then spend more later. I am not saying their kit is bad just listen to what is said on multiple forums. And call ask shops that do the installs and dynos about the differnt kits they will tell you alot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts