Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While driving at lower speeds, maybe around 20 - 40mph I can feel a thump here and there and I hear it as well. I'm not sure what it is though as I only drive it at night and don't have time to look at it during the day time. I am assuming its a suspension component but I'm not sure which one.

I was in a small accident 2 months ago and the passenger side LCA was replaced by an OEM one. As well as w.e. parts this half assed garage that did the repairs decided to do.

Does anyone have an idea of what the problem might be? If it's the LCA on the driver side (which has 60k miles on it) i wont be too upset cuz i wanted to upgrade anyway. I don't like the idea of a "new" LCA on one side and a worn out on the other side.

Also, side question - does anyone have any personal experience with these LCA and would you be able to tell a difference after installing just this mod Ford Racing Mustang Front Lower Control Arms (05-10 GT, V6, GT500) M-3075-E - Free Shipping! or would/Should I buy other parts as well to complete the feel/upgrade

Any help is appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts