Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there is a company that ports and polishes the heads for a 2v Modular head. Does anyone have dyno numbers for this? Is it worth it? I plan on doing this when I install the cams. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
20 Posts
yes 2v cant breath my heads will be on this week and it will dynoed by next week. I am expecting 340 ish to the wheels

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
I hope to install some MMR stage 3 heads in May. Yes they work, but I feel cams help more. Cams and heads together make huge difference

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
I perfer to have mine ported by a company that has a proven track record. Mmr just a 2v do a 8.90

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
AC lmao....i cant wait to see what he has done to....your close to those numbers a little higher though right?? took you over a year to get it right to??? lololol

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
Livernois Performance here in Michigan, and there is Paul's High Performance. They both are reputable shops. I personally deal with PHP. Those guys are pricy, but the quality of work and the customer service is bar none.

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
AC lmao....i cant wait to see what he has done to....your close to those numbers a little higher though right?? took you over a year to get it right to??? lololol
He is claiming he is making that power with comp cams, basic bolt-ons, a stock short block, and some unspecified heads. I am interested to see how he backs this claim up. I hope it's for real. I really want to know how someone else did this and compare notes. However, I am very suspicious at this point. He also claims to own a heavily modded 91' Talon ( View Profile: undomesticfire - DSMtuners.com ). Like I said before, he is claiming this on a teacher's salary ( 3.8 Mustang Message Board - View Profile: undomesticfire )and he advertises his car as stock on local forums ( lookin for houston people - 3.8 Mustang Message Board ).

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
teachers salary isnt ****...my moms a teacher....she hates it...anyway...i agree with you..it would be nice if he did though..

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
got time on your hands? :D;)
It takes all of thirty seconds to get the low down on someone. That's why it is pointless to tell a lie if you don't lie about it everywhere you go.

I'm am not saying this guy is untruthful at this point. I just see this claim as a little far fetched.

·
KCCO
14,878 Posts
It takes all of thirty seconds to get the low down on someone. That's why it is pointless to tell a lie if you don't lie about it everywhere you go.

I'm am not saying this guy is untruthful at this point. I just see this claim as a little far fetched.

just messin with you brah. just trying to pass my time until we get the specifics. hell, if it's true i need to start buying what he has bought.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts