• All white/tinted tails

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Black on the back

Votes: 42 76.4%
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
I think number two minus the valance blackout (I took mine off as well and it looks better) and minus the grey fuel door. Got to be black or white. Love the white paint.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I have smoked tails, I took everything off the back except the black mustang letters. I think it looks cleaner, but the black looks good too. I suppose its whatever you like best, both look good. I just prefer the clean look myself. I think I'm going to do it like shelbydog has and go with the lower bumper part black and leave between the tails white. Love the tails in the bottom picture though. I would leave them like that, I don't like blacked out tails.

PS: Nice choice on the wheels, the look great.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
2nd pic is perfect. Paint the fuel door body color.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I would like to see what the tinted lights would look like in pic #2 with a black fuel door.... Soo.... Both....????

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
but my tail lights are tinted you ****ers your just racist and dont notice because my cars black :shiftyeyes

i like the tinted tails but I think its to much going on, on the white car to me anyways

·
Spray Me
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think number two minus the valance blackout (I took mine off as well and it looks better) and minus the grey fuel door. Got to be black or white. Love the white paint.
My car is the second one btw.. as for the fuel door been contimplating it but didnt know if black would be too much. ..and Im wanting to try some deep dish anthracite 10th ann. cobra wheels

here's with tinted tails kinda, red eye removal via windows live

·
Spray Me
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I really want them but I feel guilty for plagiarizing a cobra but im in deep enough already. At least I don't have cobra badging minus the center caps but hey they were free

...And I'm worried black & white "storm trooper" and "Murdered" is too played out

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
no no no no.. don't get those!! save the money and get a black fuel door for your beautiful white car

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
I agree with the black fuel door it would complete the accent jon on your car.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Tinted/Smoked 100% all the way, gives it a mean aggressive look, which is how a muscle car should look

1 - 20 of 57 Posts