Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey MM,

Sinister Mustang is looking for some front end shots of 1964 1/2 - 1978 Ford Mustangs to use on our website, social media, promotions and more! Post a picture of your Mustang now and we may start showing your photo right away!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's mine

Hey 69coupe,

Honestly, i'm lacking pictures on 69-70s right now. Do you think you could take a picture of your 69 at the same angle as the picture we used in the graphic?

Let me know,

Thanks,

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

I can take one in a better setting if you have more interest.

Same here Ajzride, if you can take a picture of the front of your car much like the original picture we used in our graphic, that'd be awesome.

Thanks,

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What is your timeframe? Im in the middle of a crate engine swap and a full harness upgrade.
As soon as possible is ideal. I'm currently wrapping up the classic section of the website, it hasn't been published yet, but it's coming along nicely :)

Thanks,

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Hey MM,

Sinister Mustang is looking for some front end shots of 1964 1/2 - 1978 Ford Mustangs to use on our website, social media, promotions and more! Post a picture of your Mustang now and we may start showing your photo right away!

That's awesome :yes I know i'm a little late to this thread but if you are still wanting pictures feel free to use any of mine

1 - 9 of 9 Posts