Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you always wanted to get the recognition that you deserve for your modded Mustang? You've spent a lot of money and hard work on your Mustang but getting it into a magazine is just impossible to do. Well here at S197 Performance we will be posting a customers ride every week. You will have a whole week for other customers to see you ride. Under your picture there will be a list of your mods and a short description of your future plans for your Stang.

I will be picking one of your Mustangs as our featured Mustang for the week every week. With each featured Mustang you will receive a 6% discount on selected items and a set of stickers, including an "S197Performance.com" window banner. The only requirement is that its an S197 (05+ V6,GT & GT500) Mustang.

You can send me your pictures by E-mail to [email protected]. Please include your ModdedMustangs.com screen name, a list of your mods, a short description of your future plans for your Mustang, your name and location (name and location not required) Good luck and I look forward to seeing all of you Mustang pictures.

P.S. EMay quality pictures are not required! :D

·
Is the game, Ross is the name.
2,072 Posts

2007 sixxer. Bone stock.

We talked about those FR500's :D

·
Registered
5,102 Posts

My name is Israel Morales aka usafimj. I am from Oklahoma City, OK and I drive a 2007 Mustang GT, 5spd, Grabber Orange. Currently I have installed a JLT CAI w/ X3 tuner and Hurst Short Throw Shifter. I will be installing FRPP 4.10 gears and Stage II NSR Comp Cams next month. After that I will be adding Steeda Ultra-lite lowering springs, Tokico HP shocks/struts, BMR (U&LCA, Adj panhard bar, control arm relocation brackets). As for my future mods I would like to get some chrome FR500 rims, ARH LT headers w/ catted H & FRPP/Borla Stingers, Whipple HO s/c, d/s, drilled/slotted rotors, stainless steel brake lines, Hawk brake pads

·
Is the game, Ross is the name.
2,072 Posts
I know I'm not gonna win, but did you get my pics?

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
Did my entry count, or do you need an email?... holy crap emay, how the hell did you do that pic?
Juco, it's two exposures, one directly over the other and I use CS3 to make the hood opace leaving the hood lines.. Gotta be done on a tripod, one with the hood up, one closed with zero movement of the camera between them..

Cool little effect...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ride pics

This is my wife's car--she loves it and it was the first GO Gt in the DFW metroplex. Future plans for mods--the sky's the limit, but no immediate plans for now. It has less than 10,000 miles on it and we've had it for almost 2 years (next month).

Reactions: usafimj
1 - 20 of 28 Posts