Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, so i slapped on the SLP Loudmouth Axel Back Exhaust a few weeks back and it sounds amazing but I was wondering what, if anything, I could put on to make the exhaust even louder or more throaty sounding?? Let me know what you all have done, thx....

·
Registered
870 Posts
if you want it louder, you'll need to go with either a off road h or x pipe. Personally im not too big on the slp's but to each his own :)

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
Oh yea, I wasnt even thinking about the Prochamber. Thats a good option.
To hear the differences in them, check the sticky at the top of the 05 section. It has almost every combo you could imagine.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha...its is a big wing, its not as ginormous in person tho but really does look great...what is a pro chamber and how can i find one?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will they fit with my SLPs? Also, are they a straight replacement for my stock part? And lastly, I started looking at them and are they street legal or not?

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
yes they will fit your SLP's, they replace your factory midpipe, and they're street legal if you get the ones with the highflow cats.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I went with a catted FRPP X pipe and....frankly it will wake the dead...but I also have headers so that could contribute to the loudness as well. Its funny when I roar by 4bangers (hondas mostly - its a problem where I live) and I can hear my exhuast reverberating off of their door....shits loud!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts