Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 290 Posts

·
IG: opiesvt
8,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this idea off another forum and have been hooked for about a good hour or so. I think we can all learn from eachother and even get some ideas on what we can do to our own cars.

This is where we can post the small touches we've done that otherwise wouldn't get noticed as much as tinted tails, etc. I've got a few ideas for my newest acquisition that will happen as soon as the 'ol tax return comes in.
I haven't got anything to post yet but currently have a few things on my list...one being a blacked out "Ford" emblem to replace the one on the back of the Cobra.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
No pics but I swapped the 2 center dash vents (black) with the 2 outside dash vents (white). It puts the white vents in the black and the black vents in the white.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I plasti dip the rear decklid and bottom valance i think they call it. And you can't see really in picture but plasti dip the gas tank on bottom and cleaned up well.

[/IMG]

·
Registered
112 Posts
I added plastic to the empty dash pocket, all i did was take a plastic file folder and cut it out to match, secured it with silcone and covered it was fake vinyl carbon fiber.. Turned out nice, pic sux tho i didnt feel like getting my dslr out..

·
8,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OP, i was thinking about doing the black ford logo as well since i'm painting the rest of my emblems flat black. i found this while looking for emblems. might be of use to you

How to Make Your Own Custom Ford Emblems
Interesting but I found new ones selling for 57 bucks I was planning on getting.

I'll modify/fabricate anything but those damn emblems lol. Seems like a big pain in the ass.

Sent from the phone :|

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Flame pony, Cobra mirrors, opened hood scoop Tri bar pony badges..

Bucking pony emblem and kill switch in the plate..

Weed whacker piston on the mirror lol

·
needs more boost
4,897 Posts
bullitt pedals, bullitt c pillars, cobra mirrors, 8" shorty antenna, new headrests, tri bar floor mats, and a steeda shift knob lol I'm sure I'm forgetting something but those are a few things. I'll be adding a double din touch screen in along with some tint for the windows this spring.

·
Photoshop Junkie
1,445 Posts
Stock spoiler moved back 2 inches. It's tough to know what's out of place if you don't know any better. Cost nothing, and only took about an hour, nearly all of which was spent cleaning up the mineral stains underneath the old mounting location.

·
Photoshop Junkie
1,445 Posts

·
8,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Beautiful car right there.

bullitt pedals, bullitt c pillars, cobra mirrors, 8" shorty antenna, new headrests, tri bar floor mats, and a steeda shift knob lol I'm sure I'm forgetting something but those are a few things. I'll be adding a double din touch screen in along with some tint for the windows this spring.
Pictures!

Sent from the phone :|

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Took off the door penors.

Oh, I also have on Gerbig's headlight covers in this pic. They are super dark though. Incredibly unsafe. Looks right cool though.
(All pics before lowered, not that bad looking though)

1 - 20 of 290 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.