1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post up pics of your fox mustangs.. I'd like to see what everyone has

I'll start

My daily driver 88

It's filthy engine bay which is all cleaned up and resprayed now just don't have an up to date pic of it

My 91

I have to get more up todate pics of the engine bay because it now has black tfs intake and black tfs valve covers along with a few other black items that's aren't on the car in those pics.

·
Registered
519 Posts
a recent pic

·
Banned
980 Posts
Flyin Ryan I dig that White GT with the Steeda wing. +1 Bro.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Installed them last night
Drive Way Shots FTW!!!

god i love the way it looks...im just going to put a little thicker/wider tire up front...later on when i have some cash

The rears are 255/60/15's and they fit like a glove no rubbing and fills the wheel well perfectly

ohh and they drive fine and hook really good for $50 tires.......lol

only chirp third now instead of spinning through third (and this is in humid 95degree weather)

i cant wait to see the real difference when its cold outside and my cars running like a beast

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
i cant wait to see the real difference when its cold outside and my cars running like a beast
Be careful on that :lmao I had a van that was doing 15 in a 40 mph on a one lane road and no one would pass him. Ever one else eventually turned off so it was me stuck behind him.

It was about 50 degrees and I have been used to driving on hot asphalt all summer and when I gunned it to pass him the back broke loose and I about took him out with my trunk. My car is slow as **** too so I was not expecting that.

Are your headlights plastic? The look nice and new. Mine are a nasty green/yellow color and on the inside where I cant get to it. lol flitz aint gonna work

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Mine

The 91 I bought new and is all 100% stock except cat back and basically collects dust, maybe an occasional outing of a few miles, the 88 is a weekend hobby/money sucker and gets a lot of wrench and the 02 is a stock DD.

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Some nice cars here.. come on people post up your cars I want to be able to put a car with a screen name so when I have to bitch someone out I know what they have haha

how much wrhp on your gt?? looking at do a turbo on bone stock motor
403/426 on 8lbs, made more on 10lbs but we lowered it because I drive the car allot.

Flyin Ryan I dig that White GT with the Steeda wing. +1 Bro.
Thanks, I went with something different but something that's not over done. I may move it to the blue lx later on and put a gt wing back on I don't know.

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
here's my turd wagon its a work in progress

and the stock looking engine bay :D

·
Registered
7,991 Posts

and finally the side most everyone see's

·
Registered
248 Posts
damn stroked93, your car is clean as hell. i love it
thanks man :D

Be careful on that :lmao I had a van that was doing 15 in a 40 mph on a one lane road and no one would pass him. Ever one else eventually turned off so it was me stuck behind him.

It was about 50 degrees and I have been used to driving on hot asphalt all summer and when I gunned it to pass him the back broke loose and I about took him out with my trunk. My car is slow as **** too so I was not expecting that.

Are your headlights plastic? The look nice and new. Mine are a nasty green/yellow color and on the inside where I cant get to it. lol flitz aint gonna work
well cold in South Florida is like 75 degrees and trust me 75 degrees is cold when its 95 degrees outside 10 months out of the year so i don't need to worry about really cold pavement....

ohh and their new head lights...they make the car look 110% cleaner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts