Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Shut Up & Lift
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Buying some black 18x9 front and 18x10 back inch Bullitt Motorsports Wheels for the mustang soon. And if you have these type of wheels or anything else! Post em. I'm pumped, been over a year since I have treated the stang to something new! Let the modding begin, next summer is gonna be sick :cool:

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
those are gonna look sick man. can't go wrong with 18" Bullitts.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
I like those.

Here are my 18" black bullitts.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
those are badass i like how they have the bolts around them where did u find em

·
:)
11,583 Posts
well i was gonna post up my DD black bullits, but i saw MP's shiny black one's and it makes my dirty black bullit's look bad, so.... i guess i'll wash them first :(

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
those are badass i like how they have the bolts around them where did u find em
Me too. Those rivets look nice. I would trade mine out for those in a heartbeat. Those wheels with a black lip. Yummy.

well i was gonna post up my DD black bullits, but i saw MP's shiny black one's and it makes my dirty black bullit's look bad, so.... i guess i'll wash them first :(
lol. Thanks and sorry. However, you need to post some pics, that car of yours looks good.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Damn I was gonna get 17's cause 18's are pricey espicialy when replacing tires....but god just how sweet xectrick's car looks...that's exactly what I was gonna do but with a 17...but man...18's look great

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts
I only have 17's :(

I'm considering putting my bullitts back onto my sixxer and getting a set of 18's for the cobra

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Damn I was gonna get 17's cause 18's are pricey espicialy when replacing tires....but god just how sweet xectrick's car looks...that's exactly what I was gonna do but with a 17...but man...18's look great
I wish I had 17's right now. I have to replace the two fronts. $160 a tire. :(

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
These are 17" Drag White dr2's.... they don't make them anymore, they came on the car when i got it

I want to go with the white saleens... but it might be a while before i get them...

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
wanna trade? :lol
Um. No. lol. BTW, how did you get that pic of lefty as your avatar? :D

Some nice rides in here guys. Norcal, I would keep the wheels you have, I think they look good.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Yeah man I spent like 800 on tires when I got my wheels, and a year later they still have tread on them. Clearly, I'm doing something wrong.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts