Modded Mustang Forums banner

341 - 352 of 352 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Good deal. Watched the chevy II in beer can weight run lower last year. Not as impressive as near full weight cars doing it.

·
Powered by LSx tears
21,466 Posts
I understand. Maybe you're getting all you can. I'm just saying that IMO, you're not getting th best witout caltracs. They're the best for a leaf spring IMO. The 235s can really do some work, even at weight, but it depends on your track. Our tracks prep well for radials.

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Never said I had it figured out.
You've never even run 235's by your own admission.
Diesel truck? Relavent how?
Stock suspension with a bunch of old school tricks. This ain't my first rodeo.
If you knew more about the car, the trap speed is only off a little.
Do you sell Caltracs?
Only dead fish swim with the current you pompous windbag.
Pompous windbag? That is a Disney movie term lol. All kidding aside 69 does know his stuff. As far as being pompous he has offered me advice when it comes to drag racing and engine combos. I'm a newbie to the sport and my car is slow as ****. Guys who think they are all that aren't going take the time to help somebody on such a lower level of a sport or hobby. I would bet he is right on the advice given, that's why he knocks out 9's at the strip.

·
Registered
55 Posts
My best from last season N/A 440 Chrysler 11-1 comp alum heads Lunati solid cam 2830lb with driver 14.5x31.5x15 Goodyear slicks. upgrading the fuel system and removing more weight for this upcoming season will be running in Div1 Super Pro this season. we are hoping for mid to low 10s. Things have changed we are in process of putting a 522" motor with a Tunnel ram with NOS ready EFI on top also installing a direct port nos dry system capable of 100 to 500 hp looking for mid to low 9s @ 140 to 145 mph on motor and a bit better with juice.

Attachments

·
Registered
129 Posts
2014 mustang gt 6 spd

car has full rear suspension mods. On stock tires with a 75 shot N20, and own tune. No other power upgrades yet. best pass 11.86 1/4 mile. with a 1.7 60 ft. planning on adding drag radials asap just trying to figure out what size looking at the MT 295/65R15's. Just wondering if anyone else running a tall rear tire. ??

·