Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post any pictures at least somewhat detailing related, can be your freshly detailed ride, your ride that you recently detailed, beading pictures, post your wettest paint pictures, product pictures, anything goes really, cool pictures, pictures you like? go ahead and post them!

I'll start it off with my recent shoot

products used

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have to ask. What's the picture of the rubbing alcohol for?
ipa is used to strip existing waxes, oils, spent product etc off of the paint and or glass to leave a clean bare surface, to ensure proper bonding of the new wax etc, also removes any fillers for true paint shots during correction

so basically cleans your paint leaving it natural and unprotected

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Don't we have a thread for this?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
yea 2. Post your reflection and beading shots and what did you do today. I dont see the need for this.I never understood the whole..lets stop and take a pic of everything I am doing washing my car and stuff. When I start the process I want to get done. I dont want to waste time to pause and take pics of things.

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
yea 2. Post your reflection and beading shots and what did you do today. I dont see the need for this.I never understood the whole..lets stop and take a pic of everything I am doing washing my car and stuff. When I start the process I want to get done. I dont want to waste time to pause and take pics of things.
Well I mean it's nice to ass different products but we have 3 different thread names with the same thing going on in them.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
It'll buff out...
5,379 Posts
How do you like speed wipe son1c? I just ordered a 16oz or 32oz whatever it is from autoality with some microfibers. I've heard good things about it for a lubricant and QD.

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if you don't like the thread don't come in here and bitch in it, be mature and ignore it.

and if you respond to that ^ I'm just going to ignore you, too much crying going on in here lately.

with that said, I definitely like speed wipe its a quality product, but its outdone by V7, however the fact that it has no protection in it is awesome since I use it to clean my curing wheels, I've used it as a quick detailer, also as a drying aid, it smells incredible, definitely a good product however I'll take v7 over it

·
Scoot'in
1,201 Posts
Over the counter? yes. blue stuff

I have everyone on here telling me to take it off but I like it... plus that means I have to **** w the car more lol ... I like simple easy

If I keep the car for long I'll tint the windows darker and I think it may look really good w that rocker stripe.

·
Banned
8,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Over the counter? yes. blue stuff

I have everyone on here telling me to take it off but I like it... plus that means I have to **** w the car more lol ... I like simple easy

If I keep the car for long I'll tint the windows darker and I think it may look really good w that rocker stripe.
I hate to burst your bubble man, but OTC zymol is just relabeled turtlewax that usually smells really good
What'd you do to this knob?
Detailed it :naughty:

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Megs DA Microfiber Kit. Will finish rest of car soon lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts