Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
I <3 Boost
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no matter what car, truck, motorcycle... post a pic if it is now being missed :yes

my old gt.... wish i still had it.

photoshopped pic

·
ZYZZ Brah
3,630 Posts
I loved mine. Teenage-driven for 115k miles and the only problem it gave me was an exhaust leak in the manifold because a bolt backed out. Loved that truck and wish I still had it.

What drop was on your gt?

·
I <3 Boost
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i had sportlines with no ISO's but wanted lower so i went with kw v3 coilovers. i just lowered it till i couldnt fit any fingers between the tires and fenders lol

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
75' Mustang ii, yes very ugly but it had a 302 and went pretty good and destroyed tires...it was a fun car in highschool

http://

http://

Also loved my GTP, incredibly comfy, ran with stock Gt's, incredible stereo and upto 30mpgs

·
Registered
255 Posts
I have two.

My 2008 Focus, bought it brand new when they first came out and sold it in 2011 when I got out of BCT to buy a Supercrew.

The other one is my first car, a 1987 4banger hatchback. Bought it from a farmer that had it sitting out in a field for $500. Tore it down to a shell and rebuilt it.

It was a beast. 347 with ported TEA Trick Flow TW 185CNC heads, Super Victor intake, Custom grind cam, Team Z and MM suspension, TKO600, the works.

·
I <3 Boost
7,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
flatblack94, that mustang ii looks clean! i used to work at a pontiac dealer and those GTP's were always fun to drive.

JD00GT, that fox is nice! what happened to it?

·
MM's unluckiest member
3,351 Posts
My first car 97 Trans am Ws6

My 2000 Trans am Ws6, can't find any pictures of it though.

and although it's not really gone since I sold it to my mom and it still sits in the garage, the mach1

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts

·
Two Stangs
366 Posts
Loved my Ranger
4.0 SOHC
I had a 15 inch Kicker L7 in there in a 4.6cf ported box and it was loud. DVD/Navi In dash system and 33s

·
Registered
255 Posts
I paid a guy to replace a floor pan and my rocker panels. He ended up ruining the body so I parted everything out and scraped it. Bought this beat up New Edge from my Mom for $3400 back in May. I've been working hard on it to make it look good again and go as fast as that fox was (check out my build thread). He worked at a body shop so I figured he knew what the hell he was doing...

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
flatblack94, that mustang ii looks clean! i used to work at a pontiac dealer and those GTP's were always fun to drive.

Thanks, it was super clean and I got it on a trade for a snowmobile that I recieved for free so it made it that much better, and ya i miss the supercharger whine on my GTP.

·
Banned
1,473 Posts
miss my trucks man, lol.

the 01 s10 was a truck i bought new in 2000...the maroon 1st gen i built it while i had the '00. i liked my 1st gen more, just had issues with the water pump this day, lol.

·
needs more boost
4,897 Posts
My old 93 maxima with 230,xxx miles on it lol accidentally went into some water. Water was actually quite a bit higher before I took the pic.

·
Disturbin' The Peace
4,121 Posts

^train horns^

1 - 20 of 92 Posts